In Need of a Transcript? 


You can request a copy of your high school transcript through our Transcript Request Form.

Please include all information required, if you have any questions please contact

our guidance office at (518)-499-0480. Thank you! 


*Please allow 3-5 days for transcripts to be sent in order to ensure timely processing of current and former students.*


Please note, if you took college classes while in high school, you will also need to request a copy of your official college transcript from the college you took the classes through.  There is usually a fee for this service.  Contact SUNY Adirondack, University at Albany or the College Board to have official college transcripts or AP scores sent.